Child Protective Services

LORELAI: Yeah. I’ve cursed in front of them twice and Miss Patty already tried to hit on my dad, and I’m sure my mom is going to call Child Protective Services.

The state government agency in charge of monitoring and providing support in cases of child neglect or abuse is called the Department of Children and Families. They have branches all over Connecticut, including in Hartford.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.